- To guarantee your reservation, full payment is required for all one-night stays. A 50% deposit is required for two nights or more. The balance is due upon arrival. A $25.00 processing fee will be charged on each cancellation. Deposits are non-refundable on cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival. If you must cancel in less than 2 weeks (up until 48 hours before check-in), we will refund the deposit less the $25.00 processing fee if we can refill your entire reservation period. No refunds after 48 hours.
- Rates are applicable to single or double occupancy and subject to change without notice.
- Check-In time is between 4 and 6 p.m. If you plan to arrive after 6 p.m., please call to make arrangements for late check-in. Check-Out time is11 a.m.
- To make reservations, please call between 8:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- There may be a minimum stay depending on the season or holiday. Children over 14 welcome in their own room.
- Visa, Master Card and American Express accepted.
- Bricktown Inn is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is only allowed on exterior porches and patios. Bricktown Inn does not allow smoking in any of our guest rooms.
- There is a $300 fine for smoking inside a guest room, this includes the finding of cigarette butts, ashes, and, or the odor of cigarette smoke.
- Children under 14 are discouraged; however, special arrangements may be possible under certain circumstances. Please call to inquire first if you have a young child.