Bricktown Inn Bed & Breakfast
Michelle grew up in the restaurant business and enjoys cooking and entertaining. She is also an avid quilter and enjoys crafts as well. Joe is an ex-Chief of the Haverstraw Village Fire Department and still an active volunteer firefighter. He enjoys cooking and community involvement. Both Joe and Michelle are natives of the Village of Haverstraw.
Your home away from home on the Hudson, an easy trip to West Point,
Bear Mountain, and Manhattan
From the north: NYS Thruway south, Exit 13N Palisades Parkway North to Exit 13 (Suffern/Haverstraw) at end of ramp make right; at traffic light make left onto Route 202 East. Follow Route 202 until its intersection with Route 9W (cemetery on right). Make right onto Route 9W South. At next light, make left on to New Main Street. Over RR tracks to first right, Hudson Avenue. #112, 5th house on right.
From the South: NYS Thruway North to Exit 13N. Follow as above.
From New Jersey: Garden State Parkway North to end. Merge on to NYS Thruway South to Exit 13N. Follow as above.
From New York City: Major Deegan North to 87 North over Tappan Zee Bridge. NYS Thruway North to Exit 13N and follow as above - OR - Metro North train to Ossining and connect to Haverstraw-Ossining Ferry (M - F only).
- To guarantee your reservation, full payment is required for all one-night stays. A 50% deposit is required for two nights or more. The balance is due upon arrival. A $25.00 processing fee will be charged on each cancellation. Deposits are non-refundable on cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival. If you must cancel in less than 2 weeks (up until 48 hours before check-in), we will refund the deposit less the $25.00 processing fee if we can refill your entire reservation period. No refunds after 48 hours.
- Rates are applicable to single or double occupancy and subject to change without notice.
- Check-In time is between 4 and 6 p.m. If you plan to arrive after 6 p.m., please call to make arrangements for late check-in. Check-Out time is 11 a.m.
- To make reservations, please call between 8:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- There may be a minimum stay depending on the season or holiday.
- Visa, Master Card and American Express accepted.
- Bricktown Inn is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is only allowed on exterior porches and patios. Bricktown Inn does not allow smoking in any of our guest rooms.
- There is a $300 fine for smoking inside a guest room, this includes the finding of cigarette butts, ashes, and, or the odor of cigarette smoke.
- Children under 14 are discouraged; however, special arrangements may be possible under certain circumstances. Please call to inquire first if you have a young child.